I just wanted to share a few of my favorite (RECENT) pictures of the girls. They are such a blessing from God and I hope one day they realize just how much joy they bring to our lives!
BUSTED! This has always been Callie's favorite drawer to play in! She knows she isn't supposed to be playing in it...but whenever she is quiet and not talking for more than 3 seconds...you can expect trouble!
It drives me crazy that Camdyn is a thumb sucker but she is SO stinkin' cute! Look at that sweet face!!!!!!!
This is Callie's new pose for pictures! As soon as she sees the camera she strikes this pose and yells "CHEESE" as loud as she can!
Not sure why I think this picture is so funny! I think it's her hand on her eye...she looks so pitiful. I always tell her I know it must be SO hard being a baby:)
I think this picture looks just like my baby pictures. Thank you God for giving me a baby that looks like me...for now anyway!
This is my favorite picture of the girls. They love each other so much. Camdyn is in awe of Callie. Callie won't even be paying Camdyn any attention but Camdyn is watching her and smiling! Callie loves her too. She plays with her all the time. I love to hear her talk "baby talk" to Camdyn. I love watching their little relationship and I hope it is always like this...especially during the teenage years!


No comments:
Post a Comment