Saturday, February 13, 2010

Keep us in your prayers!

Most of you know that we will be moving at the end of this summer. I'm beginning to get extremely anxious about it! I'm ready for a new house, new job, new town (typical military spouse from what I hear)! We should find out in the next two weeks where we are going (for sure) and I really hope I can make the big announcement SOON!

I keep telling myself that we will end up where God wants us to end up. I cried when I found out we were moving to Ohio. We ended up making some of THE BEST friends we will ever have! I would love, love, love, love to end up someplace Southeast but at the same time I have to be a dedicated military spouse. I want what is best for Brien's career. I want him to be successful and I will support him with whatever he decides to do. We will make it a home regardless of where we end up. Colorado is so beautiful and I know I will miss it and my friends so much. With that said, I really hope to end up closer to family so we can spend the holidays together and the grandparents can watch our girls grow up...for at least 4 years.

So, please keep us and our upcoming move in your prayers. We are meeting with our realtor Monday to begin the process of putting our house on the market...SCARY!!!! I really, really, really hope it sells fast! I'm ready to find our new home!

I'm so thankful for my husband's dedication and service to our country. He is a wonderful provider for our family. The least I can do is support him in whatever/wherever the Air Force takes us:)

2 comments:

  1. Our house went on the market Friday...yes, very scary! I'm optimistic, because two major commands are moving to Fort Bragg between now and next year, but still nervous. We'd like to make a decent profit to put down on our house in Florida. I will keep you all in our prayers - can't wait to find out where you're going! Maybe Patrick AFB...then our girls could play together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep all of you in my prayers! It looks like you are learning that camera quite quickly! The pictures of the girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete