What an awesome day! The weather was nice and we enjoyed some quality family time!
We went to the base Easter egg hunt first thing this morning. It was more like a 'trick or treat egg filled with chocolate' party. Callie had a blast though.
Camdyn was ready for a nap!

Since Callie didn't get to 'hunt' eggs while we were there, Daddy hid them for her when we got home. He grilled hamburgers while she found them. She loved it! I cannot wait to see her in action tomorrow.
After Camdyn's nap (Callie talked and sang in her room for 1 1/2 hours instead of napping...too much chocolate????), we decorated our eggs!
Callie was really lovin' it! She was sick with a stomach virus last Easter so she didn't get to enjoy anything!
After dinner the girls 'talked' to Grammy and Poppa on iChat while they opened their presents from them...spoiled isn't the word.....
Next was bath time and Cami's bedtime. Callie wanted to leave the Easter bunny 'cereals'. Her favorite phrase is 'ME DO IT' and I'm slowly learning to let her do it by herself. God help me....

She was so proud of herself. I'm just glad the 'Easter bunny' LOVES banana nut cheerios:) I didn't get a picture of the ones on my floor...



No comments:
Post a Comment