I really can't believe that my 'big' girl will be 3 in less than 2 months. It seems like yesterday we were anxiously awaiting our firstborn. I look at her now and I'm amazed at what a BIG girl she's becoming. She's definitely 2.9 going on 13!
She's been into movies for awhile now but lately she's watching them from start to finish. One of our friends let us borrow the new Karate Kid and we were going to watch it Friday night. Callie asked to watch it too and she LOVED it! Daddy made his famous popcorn and she took her spot on the couch and made it 3/4 of the way through before falling asleep at 10 PM!
She is still talking about Dre and how those boys were mean to him and his Mommy was working, etc.
We're looking forward to many more 'family movie nights'!


No comments:
Post a Comment