Last Saturday, the Hanscom Spouse's Club hosted their annual Star Spangled Scholarship Auction. The money raised from the auction will go toward scholarships for graduating high school seniors and spouses of active duty, retired, and deceased military members of any branch of service. There were a ton of baskets in the silent auction and several hot items during the live auction. I ended up winning a wash, cut, and style at a salon in Bedford and a picnic basket full of picnic goodies and gift cards!!!! We went in with 2 other couples and won an awesome date night/dinner for 6. It was such a fun night.
Brian was our 'stand in hubby' of the night. Tyler was out of town and my Brien was at home recovering from his surgery

Sam and Jess

Jess, Sam, and Robyn
I still haven't told Brien how much I spent...but it was for a good cause:)

No comments:
Post a Comment