Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alabama Trip Part 1

The girls and I had SO much fun visiting our family! We were definitely spoiled and the weather was fabulous. It was warm but not too hot. The girls played outside all of the time.



My thumb sucker...luckily, she will only suck her thumb if she has her 'mankey' or some type of satin/fleece combination. So, if she is still sucking it in 5th grade, no one has to know...I guess....ugh....


Mommy and her precious girls


My handsome husband
We dated for 5 years and will be married 8 years in May:)


MeMe and the girls


Cami saying 'CHEESE'


Play doh at Grammy and Poppa's house


Baking cookies with Grammy



Playing outside at Grammy and Poppa's house


Hunting and hiding Easter eggs


The girls love riding the golf cart at MeMe and Pops' house. They love Poppa's 4 wheeler but I didn't get a picture of those trips.


Ready to go to church with MeMe


Uncle Justin


I LOVE this picture. Look at those eyebrows. It's Camdyn's mean face. God forbid you tell her no. She was telling me, 'No Mommy...no'. This is definitely an Erica face:)




I took a million pictures and a lot of them are SO good. It's very hard for me to narrow down which ones I want to post. So many of them show how much fun we had! Stay tuned for Part 2 and maybe 3! When I can squeeze in the time to blog, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment