Friday, May 6, 2011

YAY Cami!

For a month or so, Camdyn has been asking to 'go potty'. We'll take her diaper off (every now and then) and sit her on the potty. She tries so hard to go but never does. She wants to be just like Callie and do everything Callie does. Not sure if this is good or bad! This morning she said she had to 'go potty'. I put her on the 'big girl potty' and she tried so hard to go but didn't. I told her good job and we were done. After nap time, I got out Callie's potty chairs. She will be 2 in June so I thought she could at least get her used to them. Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe it. She sat on it before her bath and she actually peed! I was so proud and Callie was more excited than I was! Towards the end of her bath she was saying 'go potty' again so I put her back on it and she went again! We've been doing a lot of clapping, yelling, and high-fiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment