Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Callie's 1st day of preschool...2011-2012

So, Callie's 'real' first day of preschool was this past spring. BUT... her 'real' FIRST day of preschool was Tuesday. This was her first day of the rest of the year with her classmates. Her teacher, Mrs. Wakeling (formerly known as Ms. Kelly before getting married this summer) isn't new to her so that helps. She still calls her Ms. Kelly but she'll get it. I tried explaining why she is Mrs. Wakeling now and Callie said, 'What's her prince's name'???? LOVE this big girl! She was excited to go to school. I'm sure it is a lot easier having Kaden in her class.

Her back to school shirt


It was so nasty out. It rained all day for 3 days.


I've seen Brien's baby pictures and I know who Callie looks like. But this picture proves it:)

Jules, Kaden and Heather

Daddy, Callie and Mommy

Her locker
Kaden's locker
Camdyn needs come attention too! She wore Callie's raincoat and umbrella after we dropped Callie off. She's enjoying her 'Mommy time'. Every morning she tells me that 'Cal go to school and I need to go sop (aka...shop) with my Mommy'!

I really cannot believe that my beautiful big girl, my firstborn, Callie, is a preschooler. She already seems so big. The stuff she says and does is unbelievable to me. I understand she is almost 4 but she seems so much bigger. At the same time, I wish she would stay my 'baby'. She's feisty, sassy, independent, DRAMATIC, smart, bossy, and so much more. But, she's my 'baby'. She loves to snuggle me at nap time and I cherish every moment. She loves to give me kisses and she wants nothing more than to please us. She reminds me so much of myself. With that said, she's soooooooo dramatic and everything is such a big deal. I'm still wondering where she gets that from:)

I love every second of raising this beautiful, kind, smart, girl. Someone please remind me of this when she's 13! HA~

No comments:

Post a Comment