Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pinterest

If you don't know what Pinterest is, I am more than happy to tell you about my latest obsession! I get so many great ideas from the website (mostly recipes).

Here is one of them!

***Take picture of your daughter in your wedding dress and present it to them on their wedding day***

Words cannot express how it feels to see my girls in MY wedding dress. I'm reminded of how happy I was that day, how beautiful I felt in my gorgeous dress, how excited I was to marry their father. Most of all, I had no clue what life had in store for Brien and I or how VERY blessed we would be to call these two beauties our own.

The girls had so much fun dressing up in Mommy's princess gown:)



Callie Renea




Camdyn Marie




2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! That is soooo cute and they look adorable. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, saw this on Pinterest, I'm so glad you did it. My wedding dress is in a box in some gas to preserve it.. I just might have to bust it open

    ReplyDelete