We are expecting another little miracle...due March 5th.
We have gone back and forth about having a 3rd child. We finally felt content with just having the 2 girls. God had other plans for our family and we couldn't be happier. The news took me by surprise and took a couple of weeks for me to wrap my head around the idea of having 3 kids! This baby was meant to be and God definitely has a plan for 'it' and our family. We are thrilled to meet this little one that is already loved SO much.
I am 13 weeks today and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. From weeks 6 until 11, I was sick...sooooo sick. My diet consisted of instant grits, egg noodles, and buttered toast. I love to cook but I can count on one hand the number of times I've made dinner since finding out I was pregnant. I've spent the entire summer on the couch...literally. We haven't been to the beach, barely gone to the park, played outside only when Daddy is home, and just basically been stuck inside.
The girls have been so good. They understand Mommy's baby is making her tummy hurt:). They are beyond excited. Camdyn keeps asking me if it's time for my baby to come out! Callie says when my baby gets here, she is going to be the Mommy. They will both be a lot of help to us!
Last week I had my 12 weeks ultrasound and genetic screening. The baby looks perfect. It is such a relief to see that heart beating and to watch that sweet baby move around. I can't wait to feel it moving and kicking.
Here are a few pictures of our newest 'House'!



:) Fun to see the little baby! Hope you are feeling better now that you hit tri 2.
ReplyDeleteErica!!! I am so happy for you and Brien! Families are five rock! ;)
ReplyDelete