So, Wednesday was my doctor's appointment and the first time I was "checked". I've been having tons of cramping and discomfort. I knew I was at least 1/2cm;-) I go in...he checks me....and says I'm still CLOSED! WHAT?!?!?! Nothing? I'm trying not to let myself get discouraged since I'm only 37 weeks. I know she still has plenty of time but this is my second baby and I was expecting some progress. I was closed with Callie at 37 weeks and 1cm at 38 weeks. Cross your fingers for my next appointment this coming Wednesday. Monday morning I could tell that I had dropped a little. Brien noticed it and so did one of the girls at work. This evening we could really tell. I don't feel like the pictures do it justice but my belly has definitely dropped some! That's progress right???? I'm just anxious to meet this baby girl! 2 of my good friends have had their babies in the past week and I'm ready to have mine! Here is a picture of me and Camdyn at 37 weeks and 1 day.
Hey Erica!! I found your blog and wanted to say hey!! I was a KD with you at Troy (I think a class behind you). You have a beautiful family! Good luck with your new little one. AOT..Lauren (Green) Justiss
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know I can tell you have dropped just by looking at pictures from your last few post! Hope you get to meet little Camdyn soon!
ReplyDelete