Friday, June 19, 2009

It's almost time!!!!


It's almost time and I really cannot believe it! We had another dr.'s appt. Wednesday. I was STILL closed BUT he said I was really soft and that was a good sign...especially with your second. He still wants us at the hospital Tuesday night and he said by Wednesday morning I would "be rockin"! I sure hope so! Looks like Camdyn Marie will be born June 24th unless she decides to grace us with her presence a little sooner! My next dr.'s appt. is Monday...just to see if anything has changed. Both sets of our parents will be here Tuesday around lunch. We're excited to see them and thankful to have them watch Callie for us. We have several awesome friends and Callie LOVES them. With all of the change she is facing, we didn't want her to have to stay away from home if it could be helped.

I work with a wonderful group of people in the Recovery Room. Thursday was my last day at work and they had me a potluck baby shower and they got me a double stroller! I was so excited and SO very thankful!


38 weeks and 1 day



2 preggers...me and Michelle (she's having a boy!)

In the meantime, we're spending as much time with Callie as we can and enjoying our last weekend as a family of 3!




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for ya'll!!! I will be thinking of ya'll Wedensday! Camdyn will be born on mine and Brent's anniversary! She is going to be beautiful and can't wait to see pics! Tell Brien to keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete