It's been a long time since I updated our blog! We've been really busy! We just got home (a couple of weeks ago) from a week in Alabama visiting family and friends. We were so excited to "show off" Camdyn. Callie and Camdyn did great flying and luckily we didn't have any delayed or cancelled flights.
Brien's little brother, Justin, graduated from Troy University and is now a 2nd Lt. in the Air Force. He's now living in Georgia and stationed at Warner Robbins. We were thankful to be able to watch him graduate and be commissioned into the USAF! Brien was able to give Justin his oath. It was such a special day! Brien and I really enjoyed seeing Troy again. It has been several years since either one of us were there and we can't believe how much it has grown. The campus is beautiful!
Justin (2nd Lt.) and Brien (Captain)
Brien's parent's pinning Justin
The week went by SO fast and I'm always so sad whenever we leave. I'm ready to go back to our home and beautiful Colorado but really miss Alabama. What we don't miss is the HOT weather and humidity!!! Brien and I were able to do a lot of things we used to do when we lived at home...fishing and hunting and sleeping ALL night while the grandparents got up with Camdyn!
I was SO excited to see my sweet, sweet friend Janel while we were there. She is an awesome photographer and she took some gorgeous pictures of Camdyn! We woke Callie up at 7am that day and she usually sleeps until 9am when we are in Alabama. Needless to say, she WAS NOT feeling the picture taking! She kept screaming for "Mammy" aka...Grammy;-) I couldn't even bribe her with a "cocker" (sucker). UGH...joys of having a toddler...I have never been so embarrassed by my child! Camdyn was awesome as usual! Here are a few of my favorites. Camdyn was 5 weeks old and Callie was almost 20 months. My babies are getting so big! I love seeing the sisterly bond that is already there. Callie loves on Camdyn all the time. As soon as she wakes up she says, Sisser....Baby....and points to her room. She kisses her and is a little too rough, but what can I say? She's trying so hard to be sweet and helpful. God has truly blessed us with two beautiful, sweet, precious baby girls!
We'll hopefully be back in Alabama for Thanksgiving and Callie's 2nd birthday! In the meantime, we're getting ready for some SEC football! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment