Thursday, October 1, 2009

Poor Camdyn!


What a week for sweet Camdyn! She's had diarrhea and has been puking once a day since last Wednesday. I just thought it was a bug and nothing to worry about (the difference in your 1st and 2nd child). Sunday (when Brien left for a week for a TDY) she decided she wasn't going to keep anything down. Monday morning I called her pediatrician and he wanted to see her. He sent us to the lab and he gave her Phenergan. She was on the Phenergan from Monday until Wednesday morning. That was the only way she could keep anything down. Yesterday and today have been much better! It never was "that" bad. I was just worried about her. She's such a happy baby! She would puke, cry for a minute, then smile at me. I'm so blessed...I know... The girls are always good when Brien is traveling but he's definitely missed. I notice when those extra hands aren't around! It's hard on him because he can't be here to help or to see what is going on. We've missed him this week! Callie will be SO excited to see her Daddy. She's a HUGE Daddy's girl and I'm sure she will not want to go to bed tonight. Brien is prepared and looking forward to every minute of it!





Callie has been so worried about Camdyn. If Camdyn pukes, Callie cries with her and says, "oh baby, oh baby"....



My "baby" girl is rolling everywhere! She rolled from belly to back at 2 months and rolled from back to belly a few days ago. Today she decided to roll all over the living room! She is growing too fast!


Look at that sweet face!!! 3 months 1 week (She's looking at Callie...she LOVES her)


Our BIG GIRL! 22 months


Callie loves Camdyn a little too much. She's rough but most of the time I don't think she means to be quite that rough:) I've said a million times, if Camdyn makes it to her first birthday without any broken bones, it will be a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment