The House's are getting ready for Halloween! Saturday I took the girls to a friend from work's house. She makes all kinds of goodies for the kiddos and she has a "pumpkin patch". Callie had a great time (ate lots of candy) and she was beyond tired by the time we left. She refused to put her pumpkin down. She kept saying, " My pumpkin".
About 3 minutes after leaving Deb's she was O-U-T and her head was resting on the pumpkin. So sweet!
Sunday morning we went to Wishing Star Farms. We went last year when Callie was only 9 months and I was barely pregnant with Camdyn. I was pregnant enough to be bothered by the animal smells though! It was a lot more fun this year. I felt great and Callie had so much fun. She loves animals but doesn't want them to come to her. She wants to touch them when she wants to!
In this pic she's looking at the chickens. She wouldn't call them chickens though. She thought they were turkeys and that's what she called them! She kept running away from us and saying turkeys...she wanted to stay with them!!!
Camdyn taking it all in...
A little 'help' from Daddy...
This sheep kept begging for food. Callie is holding onto Brien's leg and telling the sheep NO!


No comments:
Post a Comment