Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Camdyn is 4 months!

I do not know where the time is going. I thought Callie grew up fast but Camdyn is growing even faster! Camdyn was 4 months old on October 24th. She is doing great! She weighs 11lbs 13oz. and is 24.25 inches. She's our little peanut! She is the happiest baby I think I have ever seen. She smiles all of the time. If she's crying she is either tired or hungry. She is still a great sleeper. She goes down around 7 and sleeps until 4ish, takes a bottle, and goes back down until 7:15 or so...not bad at all!
She is definitely on the move! She rolls ALL of the time. I can't keep her on a blanket. She "talks" nonstop too and is drooling like crazy. She loves Callie, being naked, taking baths, being talked to, being HELD, her Exersaucer, lights, etc. (typical 4 month old things) She is already bringing her knees up and pushing off (trying her hardest to scoot). She is so alert and takes in everything. I have two nosy girls! She recognizes her bottle and will reach for it and pant. She's the sweetest baby!

She isn't a fan of cereal though. I was so excited to try it and she wasn't thrilled at all. It's definitely gotten better this past week but we have a way to go! I love watching her meet these milestones...it's so bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment