Saturday, November 28, 2009

Alabama fun!

We have been in Alabama for almost 2 weeks.  We'll head back to Colorado on Wednesday...sad doesn't even begin to describe it for me.  I love living in Colorado.  I love my friends, my home, and the beautiful mountains...but I love being near my family.  Even more, I love watching my girls with their grandparents and the joy they bring to each other's lives.

Last Thursday night we went with a big group of college friends and their wives to a Jamey Johnson concert.  It was such a great show!  He was awesome and someone I would definitely encourage you to see! We had great seats and we had a fantastic time!


JAMEY!


Way to mess up a good pic B!


The girls! (L-R) Nicki Jo (my brother in law Justin's girlfriend), Stephanie (B's friend Joey's wife), Janel (B's cousin Brandon "Bull"'s wife), myself, Jeri (B's friend McAliley's wife and my sorority sister), and Desirea (B's friend Stan's wife and also my sorority sister).  Every time we are in AL I see these girl's hubbys but I rarely see them.  It was so good to get together...makes me miss Alabama even more!



I'm not sure how we'll deal with Callie when we get back to Colorado.  She is SPOILED more than ever now!  She gets what she wants, when she wants it, and has probably been told "No" maybe once or twice this week.  Did I mention how much "Jeddy" beans and "M E M's" she has had?!?!? (Jelly beans and M&M's)


Callie riding her 4 wheeler from MeMe and Pops (birthday present)


Ashleigh with Callie and Camdyn


Playing blocks with Uncle Justin...not sure who had more fun...Callie or Justin:)


Callie posing with Poppa's 10 point!!!  Opening day of hunting season...Callie brought him good luck!  She said Poppa's deer was 'seepin' (sleeping)


Riding the carousel with MeMe (at the mall shopping of course)

Callie also got her very own 'jump house' from Grammy and Poppa for her birthday. She LOVES it...pictures to come soon!


Brien and I have so much to be thankful for this year (as we do every year).  We have each other, healthy families, good jobs, 2 gorgeous, healthy, perfect girls, terrific friends who are just like family to us, and the list goes on and on.  We were very thankful to have 2 fantastic Thanksgiving meals with our families!


Camdyn's first Thanksiving


The Houses-Thanksgiving 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment