I absolutely CANNOT believe my 'baby' turned two years old on December 3rd. She brings SO much joy to our lives. Brien and I were married for 4 years whenever we decided to try for a baby. I miscarried with my first pregnancy and that is something I will never forget and will carry with me for the rest of my life. As we all know, God knows what he is doing and he is in control. We think of Callie as our little miracle. I thank God each and every day for my girls...two beautiful and healthy girls!
Callie is SO much fun! She loves to TALK and tease you, 'paint' (color, paint, draw, etc.), play with Play-Doh, her sister, be outside, DORA!!!!!, Sesame Street, candy, and the list goes on and on. She knows all of her colors, can count to 10, some of her ABC's and she knows what everything is. It amazes me just how much she knows and understands. Every day she does something new!
Her Colorado birthday party was at Lil Biggs. It's a fun center for smaller kids. They have a jump house and tons of other toys and games. Callie loves it there and all of the kids had a great time!
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl!
Camdyn taking it all in!
Gabe and Callie
Having SO much fun!
Presents!
My Little Pony cupcake cake (pull cake;-))


Happy Birthday to Callie...time sure does fly right on by......Merry Christmas to you all...
ReplyDelete