We miss our families so much...especially during the holidays. We were excited to spend Christmas at our house again this year! We've spent Christmas here in Colorado since Callie was born. Brien and I have made our own traditions and we love sharing them with our girls. Callie has been so excited and we couldn't wait to see her open her gifts.
On Christmas Eve Brien and I always have a 'seafood boil' Paula Deen style! It was SO good! Afterwards we open gifts from our parents and grandparents.
Christmas Eve
Christmas day the girls woke up and we opened their gifts from Santa and Grammy and Poppa. Brien and I opened our gifts to each other too. We enjoy a yummy breakfast together and spend the rest of the day playing with our new things (and Mommy tries her hardest to clean).
Callie watching Dora Christmas for the 800th time. She LOVES the table and chairs MeMe and Pops got for her!
Christmas day afternoon we invited our friends over that were staying in town with no family visiting.We enjoyed a nice dinner (fried turkey) and the kids played.




No comments:
Post a Comment