What a gorgeous Sunday! It snowed all day Friday (Brien was even sent home at lunch) and Saturday and Sunday were so nice...springtime in Colorado!
We took advantage of the beautiful weather and took the girls outside after their nap. Camdyn is getting to be such a big girl!

Poor 'baby' Callie....Cami has 'HER' toy. Just another day in the life of my 2 year old DRAMA QUEEN! I love every minute of it:)
She's happy now. She refused to put it down for fear that Cami may want to play with it again.
She's serious about some Dora!!!!!!! Especially when it's her new Dora 'moomie'. She's ready for bed and she is still obsessed with horsies (note the gown).

Camdyn 'helping' Mommy do laundry before bed while Callie watches Dora.

I'm looking forward to warmer days so we can play outside. I just hope that Camdyn has some toys to actually play with:) We hope you all had a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment