Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Growing too fast!

Seriously?!?!?!!?!? WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!?!?!!?!?

It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with my sweet big girl Callie! Now, she is definitely a 2 year old...fits and all. Her new thing is when I tell her 'no' she points her finger at me and says 'Mommy...no tell me no'. Wow....getting in trouble doesn't even begin to describe what happens to 'sweet' Callie! Some days she can be SO bad. I was talking to my Mom yesterday and once we were interrupted for the 20th time for me to 'scold' Callie, Mom said, 'Erica, it's 8:30 and you already need Calgon to take you away!!!!!!!For the most part, she's such a sweet, sweet girl. She acts just like me so she gets it honest:)


Does this sweet face look like a drama queen to you?????



My baby girl is already 8.5 months old! Talk about time flying by! She's doing everything but walking. She thinks she is as big as Callie. I have never seen a baby as happy as Camdyn is. She always has a smile on her face. One of my friends told me she swore Camdyn was born with a smile on her face! She's beginning to eat some table food. Callie was on all table food at 9 months. Camdyn loves Callie's leftover pancakes at breakfast time. She also loves bread, french fries, and fish sticks! We are slowly trying new things. She still loves her baby food though. I'm starting to think about her first birthday party. I'm excited about it but this means I'll no longer have a 'baby' in the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment