Thursday, June 24th was Camdyn's 1st birthday! I'm teaching my girl's how to really celebrate...ALL MONTH LONG!
We had a fun filled day and here are a few of my favorite pics.
GOOD MORNING birthday girl!
Brien has (some space class) for 2 weeks. I was going to take the girls to the zoo or to Lil' Biggs but we decided to meet Daddy for lunch. The only thing to do close to his class was play at the mall. The girls definitely had fun because both of them cried when we left:)

Since the day she was born I've said that Cami is the HAPPIEST baby I've ever met! She has been smiling since we left the hospital (not really but it sure seems like it)! She has such a sweet personality and it take a lot to upset her. If she's crying...she is hungry or tired. I love this picture. It definitely shows her personality.
We met Daddy at TGI Friday's. Camdyn had some of her favorite things...cheese sticks, chicken pasta, broccoli, and cheesecake!!!!!
She looks SO BIG in this picture!
After a LONG nap (and Daddy came home) she (Callie) opened her presents from Mommy and Daddy.
She loves her new chair! She's just like big sister now!
The celebration doesn't stop until bedtime!!!!!
For dinner we went to Red Robin for one of her favorite meals. She loves cheeseburgers and fries. I knew she would since that is all I craved when I was pregnant with her.
I've had so many mixed emotions lately. I'm happy to see what a big girl Cami is becoming but at the same time I'm so sad to see her grow up. I want her to be my BABY! We're pretty sure we're not having anymore kids so I think that's why I've been so emotional with her first birthday approaching.
I'm so thankful God chose me to be a Mother to my beautiful girls. They bring us so much joy ALL of the time. I love them so much that it feels like my heart will EXPLODE!
Happy 1st birthday Camdyn Marie! You have brought so much happiness to our family. We love you more than you will ever know!


she's adorable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDelete