Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Father's Day...better late than never!

I was so excited about Camdyn's 1st birthday that I completely forgot about my Father's Day post:)

Brien had a great day. We did whatever he wanted to do.

He requested pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Callie was soooo worried about him opening his presents. At breakfast she told me that 'him was sad because him wanted to open him's presents'. So, as soon as we finished eating THEY opened presents!



We spent some time outside playing with bubbles. The girls LOVE them!




For lunch we went to the Sky Sox (baseball game) and had hotdogs and enjoyed the game. For dinner Brien chose to eat at Hooter's. We were happy because we all love chicken wings!!! Brien says he had a great day. He's such a wonderful father to our girls. He's so hands on and such a great girl's Daddy...from playing dress up, to playing babies, to fixing the girl's hair....he's on it! I have 2 HUGE Daddy's girls to prove it! So blessed to have him....

No comments:

Post a Comment