Sunday, July 18, 2010

E's BIG 3-0!!!!!


It's official...I'm 30!!! However, I don't think I look a day over 29:)

Everyone asked me if I was sad to be turning 30. Honestly, I wasn't. I feel like I've accomplished a lot. I have so much to be thankful for and I'm exactly where I thought I would be at 30. Plus, turning 30 beats the alternative, right?

Brien asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate. I just told him I wanted to go downtown and have Mexican for dinner (the Saturday before). I knew he had reservations at Jose Muldoon's but what I didn't know was that some of our friends would show up at our house before dinner....AND we would be going downtown in a limo!!!!!



A few of us girls before dinner (while we were waiting on everyone else to get there). We had a nice crowd for dinner and almost all of our closest friends were there. Ayers even came and he had to leave at 6 am the next morning headed to Afghanistan for his deployment.


We made it home around midnight! I get ready for bed around 10... definitely not a night owl! It was such a fun night and I was so happy to spend time with our C Springs friends. They will be missed!


I know I celebrate ALL month but this was my actual birthday. Note: Callie has been carrying around this pink dog all week and refuses to put it down....flavor of the week I guess.


I had a very nice day! Brien scheduled a pedicure for me at 10 am. After that I met Heather and her boys for lunch at Applebee's. Then I put the girls down for a nap and Brien came home to watch them while Heather and I went to see Eclipse. (Such a fun girl's afternoon!) After the movie, Brien and I took the girls to the park then went to Ai's (sushi and hibachi grill) for a yummy dinner!

Then, it was home to eat Cold Stone cupcakes!!! Callie was extremely excited for that!



Happy 30th to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment