Sunday, August 29, 2010

A little exploring...



What a fun Saturday!

We were on the subway at 9:30 am headed downtown! Callie loved riding the 'choo choo'. There is so much to do downtown and I wonder if we'll ever see all of it.

We went to the market.


The only thing we bought were some cherries (awesome ones by the way) and Callie LOVED them.



Not a care in the world as long as I have my thumb and blankie!



CHEERS!



Callie pointed and yelled, ' Look Daddy...a BIG mac and cheese'!





The freedom trail (red)



Lunch at The Salty Dog




We got home around 2:30 and we all took a nice long nap! We had a block party last night and we met a lot of our neighborhood. I met a lot of really nice girls that I think I will love hanging out with! Brien starts work tomorrow so the girls and I will have to check out the mall:)

No comments:

Post a Comment