Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pretty sure I live in...

the BEST neighborhood EVER!

Brien and I are extremely blessed to live so close to such awesome people. We've only been here for 4 months. In these 4 short months, I've met some of the best women and families! I feel like I've known them forever. It makes 'military life' so much easier when you live among people that are like your family.

When the idea of a progressive dinner party was thrown out I was all for it...especially when someone suggested a tacky Christmas sweater theme! We started at 4:00 and made our way around to 4 different houses. My house was desserts with the help of The James'. SUCH A FUN NIGHT! Merry Christmas!







Jess and Tyler...LOVE her pants:)


Kristy

Jess

Sam

Katy

This is what Sam and I were doing all night! LOVE Jeff in the background...

Brian, Jim, and B...oh, and Cami!

Callie had so much fun! She stayed up 'all night'! She was so proud when I told her she didn't have to go to bed. She was a big kid and went to bed after I did at 11:15. At least she slept until 9!

Some of the girls AND Callie!

Some of the guys...

Sam and Brian (note his stud card)!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! I agree, so glad we live in such a great neighborhood! :)

    ReplyDelete