Monday, December 13, 2010

Silly Kenny...


Here is a random picture of the girls in their Christmas jammies watching Christmas cartoons.



Our Elf on the Shelf, Kenny, hasn't been very nice lately. I'm not sure why he has been a naughty elf. Callie understands why he's here and she looks for him every morning. Most of the time it doesn't affect whether she's good or bad:) However, she loves him and loves to see what he will do next!

He has been seen hanging from Mommy's pot rack with napkins all over the floor. He's left a bag of wheat thins aka wheat gums (their fav snack) with crumbs everywhere! He took their jackets and put them all over the living room. He's always up to something!

I think I almost pushed her over the top Friday night. She woke up Saturday morning to find a broken Santa stocking holder. Guess who was sitting on top of the broken Santa!??!!? KENNY! Callie was so upset...pointing her finger saying, 'Dat's not berry nice Kenny....not berry nice to break my Mommy's things'. I. LOVED. IT! So cute... Anyway, I assured her it had to be an accident and I'm sure as soon as Santa can 'make' another stocking holder, he will have Kenny bring it to us. Hopefully, Kohl's will have one tomorrow and that will be his task tomorrow night!

Sometimes Kenny is BERRY nice! Last night he left the girls a gingerbread house. Brien said Callie was SO happy!


Guess what we had to do tonight...



Mommy never said she was good at building gingerbread houses...


Kenny has decided he is going to be nice for a couple of days:)

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to start doing that! My sister in law does it too and one day she had him outside in the drivers seat of the car :) So cute!! Callie's hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete