Monday, June 20, 2011

Camdyn's 2nd birthday...

In just a few short days, my sweet baby girl will be 2. 2.years.old. I cannot believe it. I'm loving the little girl she is becoming. She's so spunky and if looks could kill... but she's by far the sweetest girl I've ever met! She loves to cuddle, give hugs and kisses, and her smile makes everything okay. She talks nonstop (not sure where she gets that from) and she loves Callie more than anything in this world. She looks just like her Mommy but acts just like her Daddy. She is so easy going and doesn't really care about anything. She loves to eat (pizza and cheeseburgers are her favorite) and she loves baby dolls, playing kitchen, and pretending with Callie. Callie is bossy so most of the time Camdyn is the 'baby' or the 'doggie'. She's a great sleeper...12 hours and a 2-3 hour nap! She asks 'Why' nonstop and she thinks she's at least 5 years old.

God definitely blessed us with one of the happiest babies in the world. I cannot imagine life without her...

Happy 2nd Birthday Camdyn Marie!







No comments:

Post a Comment