Monday, August 29, 2011

Katy's Birthday aka Bridesmaids Bunco

I love a good game of Bunco. Who am I kidding??? I love an excuse to get together and eat some good food! When we lived in Colorado, I would play once a month. I haven't played in over a year. When Heather and I were unpacking her stuff (the one time I helped) we came across her bridesmaid dresses. Katy's birthday was coming up and it was on a Friday...hence the idea for Bridesmaid Bunco/Katy's birthday!


Heather was the 'hostess with the mostest'.

My neighbor, Sheryl

Ai-Hsin, myself, and Heather

Erin, myself, and Katy

Sam, Sheryl, and Ai-Hsin

Lindsey and Tara

Kristy and her mother in law, JJ

Me and the BIRTHDAY girl!

Time for gifts!

Rolling the dice!



Time for cake!

Sam

The girls

The winners




I'm already looking forward to next month's game! Happy Birthday Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment