Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dance Dance Dance!


DANCE....Reason # 4,566,555 God gave me girls. From the shoes to the tights to the leg warmers to the leotards and tutus... I just can't get enough. She's so cute that I can't even take it. It's just too much. She loves it and it makes me happy to see my big girl doing something that she enjoys. She pays attention in class and makes sure I'm 'watching' her. The parents sit in the room next door and watch the class on tv. I think she's even more proud that she gets to go to dance class and Cami doesn't. They do almost everything together so this is something that is just for her.


Yes, that is a zebra tutu. Did you expect anything else? I am her mother:)





There are several girls from Callie's preschool class that are in dance with her. Mary is her best bud (see a million previous posts) and they are too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment