Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Parlee Farms-Apple picking



I'm been trying to be more of a 'New Englander'. Despite the Southern accent, I use 'wicked', 'johnny', and 'carriage' whenever I can. I also LOVE using the 'silent r'! aka...instead of car, it's cahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyway, apple picking is a must for a New Englander. Callie went to Parlee Farms with her CDC class. She loved telling us all about it. She let me know that she wanted to go again so she could show us how to pick the apples.

Heather's Mom was in town so we all decided to go. We went with her family and my friend Katy and her kids. It was such a fun day but boy was it HOT! We've had fall weather since the end of September. This particular day was unusual! The kiddos had a blast and we all left with full bellies!

Callie, Asher, Kaden, and Mykel looking at the animals.


Logan and Callie running around on top of the hay


Asher and William


Sweet Sisters...look how red Cal's face is!


I LOVE this picture of Mary!


Callie showing me how it's done!


Cam's turn


The girls: Mykel, Mary, Cal, and Cam


This was by far my favorite photo of the day!


The BIG kids: Callie, Kaden, Camdyn, Logan, Mary, and Mykel


Another awesome picture! Asher...look at those lashes!


Mommy's favorite part of the day was picking wildflowers. For $3.50 I took home a gorgeous bouquet.


Heather, her Mom (Tams) and the boys


They had zero interest in the flowers


I love making memories with these beauties.


No comments:

Post a Comment