There's this website called Pinterest...and I'm obsessed with it. SEVERAL months ago, I came across an 'ice cream' theme and I thought it would be perfect for Cami. It was a hit (who doesn't' love ice cream) and super easy to decorate for!
The favors...ice cream cone rice krispie treats with strawberry frosting/sprinkles. Thanks so much to my friends Katy, Erin, and Taylor for helping me!
The menu
Lovely drawings by Callie that she insisted on hanging in the entryway.
Food!
Cami 'through the years'
The birthday cake. I made it and you could definitely tell, but I was happy with the way it turned out!
Ice cream cups
Toppings!
The birthday girl!
Cami and Emma
fruit cups
She loves 'spicy chips' or Doritos
Piñata time!
Tons of presents!
This may have been her favorite gift...Skittles...
Thanks to everyone that came to the party and to those who were here in spirit. It was a wonderful day and we are so proud to call this beautiful 3 year old ours!


















I LOVE THE DECOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did such a great job. The cake is beyond perfect and those ice cream cups are so Erica! haha! Wish we could have been there to celebrate. We love you sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteVery Pinterest worthy girl! Great job! Looks like she had an amazing birthday!
ReplyDelete