Callie has been taking ballet/tap since September. Every Tuesday night from 5 until 6 pm, she dances her heart out while I watch her on tv (next door) with the other Moms. She really seemed to enjoy it. However, stage fright took over my shy girl (probably because of cheering section she had) but she was still the most beautiful dancer I've ever seen!
Just look at that face...
She finally started to participate a little (with Ms. Michelle's help)
She's dancing...but NOT happy!
She finally mouthed that she had to 'go pee'. Yes, being the 'Mother of the year' that I am, took a picture of it! This was the end of the recital so B took her to the restroom after I snapped a quick photo!
One good thing about having a lot of people come to your recital is FLOWERS! 1 week later and they are still as gorgeous as ever. She's so proud of them and tells everyone that comes over that they were for her!
Kaden and Logan
Ms. Kristy
Nolan and Ms. Sam
Auntie H
Suri and Ms. Sheryl
Mr. Matt and Ms. Erin
Cami
Mr. Kyle and Ms. Taylor
Thanks so much for 'Auntie H' and her hair styling skills! Also, a HUGE thank you to all that came and supported my BIG GIRL! We are so blessed to have friends like you in our lives. You all were just as proud and B and I were. That means the world to us:)












No comments:
Post a Comment