8 days in Italy = AMAZING!
I have 300 pictures from the 1st 3 days (since someone forgot (a) her charger (b) only took her prime lens (doesn't zoom) and (c) brought the smallest memory card she had. Was I mad at myself??? Extremely. Good thing Jess is amazing at photography and was more than prepared with her 15 lenses, etc:) She took a ton of pictures and will be mailing me a cd in a week or so.
I thought I would blog about the first few days and will include more details when I get all of the pictures. So, be on the lookout for at least 10 more posts! Seriously...
The house vino rosso. SO good but I have to admit, I'm tired of wine! I can't believe I said that, but sadly, it's true.
This one is for my Southern friends. Apparently, smocking is popular in Italy as well. Girls, show your husbands because in America it is so much cheaper:)
I cannot get over the beautiful fragrance from this flower! It was breathtaking...
My beautiful friend! Miss Jess so much already!
Gelato... oh my goodness, the gelato. I 'think' pineapple was my favorite. Too many flavors, too little time...
Yes, these guys do exist...and they do play while you have dinner... I loved it.
ATM
The House family is now POOR...but happy, and would gladly spend the $ again to go back!
Tuscany- my favorite part of the trip. SO gorgeous...
GELATO! YUM!
Wine tasting #1. I'm not sure what was better...the wine tasting or the amazing lunch that came with it.
I LOVE this picture. I'm not sure exactly why but I do. The 2nd winery saves a bottle from each batch of Chianti that they make/produce/whatever.
Souvenirs! The wine was a little pricey but will be saved for special occasions in the House casa.
Amazing trip and I cannot wait to tell you more about it AND share more photos thanks to Jess Hess!









awesome trip!!!! so glad you had an amazing time. we went to paris/rome this time last year and it was perfect! so romantic to do with my husband. thanks for sharing!!!!
ReplyDelete