Every now and then I remember how many pictures I take with my phone. I upload them but always forget to post them. Well, the kids aren't here and I've got some time on my hands! So, here are a few from the past week!
The girls...shopping. They've got good taste, huh?
In the airport with Grammy...headed to AL. Is it me or do they look really happy??? A little TOO HAPPY I think...
This was a couple of weeks ago but it melts my heart every single time I see it.
Remember when I said Callie thought I was 60?????? Really Cal???? I love the picture she drew of me. LOVE my black hair:)
Brien and I have been to two Red Sox games in 3 days. I think it's safe to say that we are having fun being kidless!
MeMe sent me this pic of the girls at the park. Are they not the most beautiful creatures you have EVER seen??? Gosh I miss them.
Mothers Day at Fenway
The 2nd game at Fenway. This time we went with our awesome friends, The Kellers.
MeMe sent me the next two pictures on Day #1 in Alabama. The first thing I thought of when I saw them was...' They haven't been in AL 24 hours and they are already wearing new outfits'!!!! Gotta love grandparents!
My Mom sent me this one. They are playing with MY barbies and MY barbie pool. Part of me is proud that they are loving my 28 year old toys. The other part of me wants to tell Grammy to put those up. The girls better not mess up my barbies! I was an anal child. All of them have to have clothes on. Just thinking about it is causing me stress.
MeMe let them feed the geese at the park. I have a feeling I'm going to be hearing about this for months! They always love feeding MeMe's horse, Lobo.
The girls are having a great time in Alabama. I'm so happy that we can do this. The grandparents and girls need this time together. (and B and I do too!). I'm not excited or anything but we are leaving for Italy in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment