Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Ziggy's Shower

Some good friends of ours, Matt and Erin, are welcoming their 1st baby in October.  We all know how much I love an excuse to have a party!  I was honored to be part of the group that planned this special day for their sweet Baby Ziggy (gender is  a surprise!).  

We asked Erin what theme she wanted and she found some cute 'rain' stuff to 'shower' the baby with!  After a lot of Google and Pinterest searches, we had some awesome ideas.  Matt and Erin loved it and that's all that matters!  

It was such a fun afternoon and I can't wait to meet that sweet baby!


The drink station:  Mimosas, Cucumber/Mint water, Frozen hot chocolate, and Prega-tini Apple Martinis.



The dessert was a Lemon Mascarpone Shortbread and amazing doesn't cut it. I'm sure I had at least 4 pieces.


The photo booth was a hit!



Both Matt AND Erin's mothers surprised them by flying in for the weekend so they could be at the shower.


There was a station to decorate 12 stickers for the monthly onesie photos.



Baby Ziggy's loot!


Matt and Erin


Rachel, myself, Erin, Katy, Taylor.  We were the hostesses for the shower.


After everything was over, Cam had to get in on the action.


The sign in sheet



No comments:

Post a Comment