Wow...hard to believe another year has flown by and I'm now 32, ummm, 29! For starters, Heather flew in from Florida and surprised me! We celebrated all weekend!
Friday we went to a lunch BBQ here on base and the best part was that it was free! That night 20 of us went out to dinner at Joe's American Grill to celebrate my friend Erin's Birthday as well as mine. Dinner was amazing and afterwards the McMenamy's hosted cake and drinks.
I had the BEST carrot cake I've ever had (my favorite)! Erin had a yummy chocolate cake.
The girls at The McMenamy's.
Saturday was my 'actual' birthday. The girls couldn't wait for me to wake up so that they I could open my presents:)
My good friend Katy had us over for an amazing birthday brunch.
The rest of the day was pretty low key. I took a nice long nap and we went to dinner...Chinese! The next day I went for a pedicure with the neighborhood girls.
It was a great weekend and I'm thankful God has given me another year!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment