Sunday, October 14, 2012

20 weeks


I.am.HUGE.  Already...  I'm definitely feeling better which leads to me having a very good appetite!   This baby is growing like crazy and I can't believe the size of my belly compared to the girls at 20 weeks!!!!!!  

I am pregnant.  So, I guess getting HUGE is something I should get used to.  I love feeling her move and she definitely makes her presence known!




My repeat ultrasound was fine.  The radiologist wanted more images of the feet and legs.  My midwife and ultrasound tech didn't understand why because they thought the original pictures were just fine.  So, this time she took a lot of pictures and hopefully this is enough for the doctor to 'release' me from more ultrasounds.  I was reassured numerous times that the legs and feet were perfect.  I saw it with my own eyes but I'm still worrying just a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment