Last night was preschool open house. Brien and I had to go back and forth between the girl's room. Both of us wanted to see what the girls have been up to!
Here are a few of Camdyn's projects. You can definitely tell it's her first year. I'm so excited to see how she progresses.
She was obsessed with this 'person'. She talks about it all of the time. She asked Ms. T (every day at drop off and pick up) if she could make Callie one. Friday, she was able to make one for Callie. She was so excited to give it to her. It's hanging proudly in our house! I had to brag on 'her' teeth!!!!
This is Cami's self portrait. The kids do one each month. It's cute to see the difference from September to May.
Here are a few of Callie's projects.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE B's hair!!!!!
Callie loves to draw and she's very elaborate. If you look closely, you can see the both in between her 2 strands of hair:)
The girls LOVE school!







No comments:
Post a Comment