Thursday, September 27, 2012

Special Me...

For the past week and a half, Cal has been coming home talking about a 'Special Me' box. She has been anxiously awaiting her turn.  Each morning she would ask me if I thought today would be HER day.  I always say maybe and tell her that all of her friends will get a turn, etc.  She loves coming home telling me what everyone else had in their box.  

She was so excited when I picked her up from school. The box is almost as big as she is and she was grinning from ear to ear.  This was such a great idea and it definitely made this little 4 year old feel really special!  



She decided what she wanted to put in hers about a week ago. She wanted 4 things because she is 4.  


Her 'bobby' aka bunny that she sleeps with every night since she was born, her favorite pink hat, Mylie (her favorite doll) and her favorite unicorn necklace (because she loves unicorns).  When I read her the instructions she noticed that you could bring up to 5 items.  She said a lot of people brought pictures of their families so she decided on a picture of our new baby.


SOOOOO proud. I can't wait until she comes home today and tells me all about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment