I'm sitting at home...kid free...and I should be enjoying my QUIET morning ALONE. All summer long I've been looking forward to this. A morning to myself...to run errands, to go back to sleep if I want, to clean uninterrupted, the list was endless. Now that the time is here, I just want my babies here with me. The house is too quiet and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I'm sure I'll find a routine in the weeks to come...until March anyway:)
The girls have been so excited to go to school...especially Camdyn. She gets to go 'like Callie'. We picked out her new backpack at the beginning of the summer and since then she's been ready. They both have been sleeping until 8 or later the entire summer. This morning they were both up at 7...ready to go!
Daddy walking the girls to school.
My baby...for a few more months anyway.
Camdyn's locker
For choice time she went straight to the Play-doh. She gave B a little piece of it and told him it was for him and it was special. I bet he has it sitting on his desk right now. She kissed and hugged us goodbye with no tears. I secretly wanted her to cry but she could have cared less that we were leaving.
Callie's locker
Callie didn't care that we were leaving either. I think it helps that she went last year and knew what to expect. She went straight to the Model Magic. Can you tell that Mommy hates getting the Play-doh out at home???
I'm sure they are having fun and I can't wait to hear all about it!









Lockers??? Wow! Looks like they had a great first day!
ReplyDelete