I'm 16 weeks and this baby is growing! I feel so much better...almost as 'normal' as it gets! I have some moments (especially at night) when I don't feel the best, but other than that, I'm GREAT! I'm anxious to find out what this baby is and to feel it move. I 'think' I've felt a few movements but when it's this early I'm never quite sure it was the baby.
The girls are still as excited as ever. Seeing my belly getting bigger makes it more real for them. Callie keeps asking if she can feel it. I can't wait until it kicks her:)
I'm still craving cheese...fake cheese...the kind in the can...at football games on nachos, Arby's beef and cheddar, taco bell nachos...THAT cheese. I'm loving hot wings and Snyder's pretzel bites buffalo wing flavor and cheese puffs. This kid loves junk food. With the girls I was good...loved salad, fruit, etc. This time around...gimme the junk. I've been craving Arby's since 10 weeks and Massachusetts doesn't believe in them. I'm counting down the days until our AL trip so I can eat them everyday. My Mom says it's a good thing we don't have them around here because I'd be 20 pounds heavier already!
All of my genetic testing labs have come back negative (praise God) and we are thankful and blessed with another healthy pregnancy.
Hopefully my next pregnancy post will be about the results of our gender scan!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!



You look great, I am happy to hear baby is healthy and you are feeling better! It was fun to see all of you recent blogs.
ReplyDeleteErica you are seriously one cute pregnant lady! You look amazing!
ReplyDelete