Carsyn's 3 month photo shoot was at Boston Public Gardens. It was a gorgeous day!
I LOVE this picture. I hope they always have a relationship like this.
Look at that SWEET face!!!!
This baby is THE BEST baby ever. She's happy, she sleeps, she only cries when she is hungry or tired. All 3 were good babies but Carsyn wins the prize! Did I mention that 'my baby' has Momma wrapped??? She was getting up around 3/4 to eat but for the past week + she has slept until 6! The latest has been 6:55! She goes down about 7:30 and gets 'topped off' at 8:30/9 and I see her again the next morning! I definitely think she got the memo that Daddy's leaving soon! At 3 months and 1 week, she's rolling back to belly. She can roll belly to back but usually gets mad and cries until I roll her over. That makes her even more mad! She's starting to play with her toys and grab at things. She's trying to suck her fist/thumb/fingers. We quickly take it away and replace with the binky. One thumb sucker in the family is enough! She loves her blankie and if she's tired will snuggle it and go right to sleep. The vibrating bouncy seat is still her favorite. She loves smiling and cooing at the frog and bird that lights up and plays music. She still loves her sisters and will give them smiles anytime. At 3 months, this little girl has already brought her family so much joy. Can't remember or imagine what life was like without her!
















No comments:
Post a Comment