Saturday, June 8, 2013

Not babies anymore...


About 2 weeks ago, the big girls learned to ride their bikes WITHOUT training wheels!  They are so proud and we are ecstatic!  Cami is almost 4 and Callie is 5.5.  Brien wanted to teach them before he left for Afghanistan since Callie will be 6.5 next summer.  Cami took off and Callie was scared and wanted to do it herself.  So, she taught herself.  She's almost too big for her bike so she was able to walk it and then start peddling.  They ride everywhere now.  We are working on watching for cars, etc.  They bike to school every morning while I push Carsyn in the stroller. They stop and wait on me yelling, 'hurry up Mommy'.  I get a little workout because I'm walking as fast as I can!  Maybe now I can get rid of the huge Bob double stroller:)







Here are the videos we took.  Cami's first...then Callie.

No comments:

Post a Comment