I can't believe we are moving in 3 months! At times, I'm so sad....thinking about leaving the great friends that I've made in Colorado. At the same time, I'm excited to see what the future has in store for The House Family. I'm also excited to meet the 'new' friends that I will have there!
It's amazing to me how God can place friends in your life that are JUST like family. I guess he knows that is what we need since we are so far away from home (and family). I have met some of the most amazing women while we were in OH and CO. I know there are just as many waiting in MA!
I am so thankful for these friends. They support me in whatever I do...no matter what it is. They love my children just like their own and my girls love them in return. When Brien is out of town I never have to wonder what we'll do for dinner because I usually have so many invites we have to turn some of them down! These women (and their husbands) take care of me and my family. They listen to me...no matter how much I ramble....they are honest (some more honest than others!!!!!...Cassie!) and I know they will always be there.
TRICIA!
MICHELLE!


Friend you keep getting me choked up! Stop talking about leaving me and just stay in CO! I will be so sad when you leave :(
ReplyDelete