Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day!

I'm a week late but I wanted to blog about Mother's Day! I had the BEST one yet and I hope you did too.

The girls woke me up with breakfast in bed (thanks to my wonderful hubby) and then let me open gifts. THEN I got to go back to bed for an hour or so. We went to lunch at Smashburger and shopped at the Shops at Briargate. It was a beautiful day. We had friends over for dinner and we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs while the kids played in the backyard.

I'm one blessed Mommy and so thankful for my beautiful and PERFECT girls!



My HEART!




Callie opened all of my gifts for me and this is my BEAUTIFUL 'geen' shirt she picked out just for me. Daddy tried his hardest to get her to pick white but 'geen' is her favorite color. It's definitely an interesting shirt:) She was so proud and when I wear it (to the gym) I tell her how much I LOVE it! At least is was a Nike shirt!



1 comment: