Brien and I just celebrated 7 wonderful years together as a 'married' couple. We have been together for about 12 years (dating and married). When I look back at all God has given and provided for us...I'm just amazed and so very thankful.
We definitely took advantage of the grandparents while we are visiting Alabama. The two of us went to Destin for a couple of nights and we were so lucky to be able to stay in this AMAZING house (all by ourselves) right on the beach. We LOVE the beach (Brien asked me to marry him while we were walking on the beach...SEVERAL years ago!) and we miss it so much! We took advantage of the beautiful, but HOT, weather and ate all of our meals on the patio of the restaurants.
Definitely a much needed mini vacation with my hubby. We had such a GREAT time!





No comments:
Post a Comment