Monday, February 13, 2012

Christmas in Boston



Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. I'm making sure the girls will feel the same way. We celebrate Jesus' birthday all month long!

In Boston, we started the day before Christmas Eve. The girls are allowed to open their gifts from friends in other states.

That night, the Boerboom, Julseth, and House kids decorated Christmas cookies.

Kaden


Camdyn


Mary


Callie


Christmas Eve morning, we hosted our 2nd annual brunch. I'm hoping this will be a House tradition for many years to come. It is so much fun!

Daniel enjoying his food!


Mary


Grammy and Poppa got the girls a nice sled but there wasn't any snow! Callie had a great time playing with it in the garage.


Christmas Eve church service and play


Opening Christmas Eve jammies!


I LOVE this picture. She's so happy! Princess JAMS!


Getting Santa's snack ready!

Once the girls were in bed, Brien and I opened gifts from each other.


Is there anything more precious?!?!?! That thumb just gets me every time.



Christmas morning!!!!!!



Breakfast! Rudolph pancakes!


Kaden loved the spiderman costume we gave him!

Christmas dinner was at The Eaton's home. Several of our closest friend were there. It was so yummy and a perfect ending for Christmas away from our families.


We definitely missed our families during the holiday season. Friends that are like family is the next best thing. We are so thankful for God's blessings in our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment