Sunday, February 19, 2012

McMenamy's 2nd annual PJs and Pancakes breakfast


My friend Sam's son, Daniel, has a congenital heart defect. He's 2.5 but has had to have couple of open heart surgeries. I've blogged about him several times.

Last year, around Valentine's Day, Sam and Brian hosted a PJ and Pancake breakfast for the kids (see last year's blog about it). It was so much fun. They have decided to make this an annual event.

Sam is an awesome hostess and always goes above and beyond with the decorating/crafts/food.

Sam left this sweet note for Brian. 84 PANCAKES! I didn't eat, but they must have been amazing. Callie ate 2 3/4 and Camdyn ate 2! I lost count the amount of fruit they consumed. All I know is that for once, these girls ate a LOT!


Cami and Cal playing

Callie and Kaden

Daniel

Daniel's twin, Joseph

Asher

Look at those sweet, sweet, sweet lips. Boy oh boy do I love those kisses! If you look closely, you can see the unibrow~

Mary and Callie playing with their 'duckies'.



Jillian

We are already looking forward to next year's breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment