Saturday, January 19, 2013

32 weeks


I.feel.like.a.WHALE.

I keep thinking that there is no way she can get any bigger, right???  I know she's going to but I'm not sure where she's going to go. Her feet stay in my ribs (she's finally head down and boy do I know it), and she moves NONSTOP (which I'm very thankful for...my favorite part of pregnancy).  People are sweet and say I look great and that I'm all belly.  Once I turn around, they can see that I'm not ALL belly:)  Seriously, I've gained 20 lbs and I'm right on track with where I was with Camdyn (gained 24 total) but for some reason, this time, I feel bigger than big.  HUGE actually...

Enough complaining!  This pregnancy is flying by and in 6 weeks, sweet little Carsyn Amelia House will be here with us.  I'm beyond excited but at the same time it's bittersweet since we are planning for this to be my last pregnancy.  

My iron is still really low, but up some from the last time it was checked.  I'm still taking my meds and hopefully will be okay after delivery.  I'm feeling pretty good...just the normal complaints of being 8 months pregnant.  I'm not craving anything (which is kind of a bummer) but I can't get enough of blackberries and strawberries. They are so good right now at our commissary.  My friend Kristy is also pregnant and she keeps me stocked up with berries since she's wanting them too!  

Things are going great and I'm just continuing to thank God for the miracle that's growing inside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment